Sunday, October 31, 2010

2010 Winter cod season starts and thai conga curry

Our first winter cod trip of 2010.

The wind was fresh but it didn't stop 2nd time boat angler Richard Potter from boating an amazing haul of 3 cod - 18, 11 and 10lbs and a 20lb conger.





18lber for Richard
E-mail from Richard:
Andy,

Thanks for a great days fishing yesterday. I cant believe my luck especially as it was only my second trip out on a boat. I'm looking forward to a great dinner tonight (my wife had cooked lamb shanks last night as she didnt expect me to come home with anything). I shared the 3 cod between myself Adam and Scott so we all had something to take home and cook. Adams going to make a thai curry out of the conga so I will look forward to trying that next week. I think you will be seeing the three of us again soon.

Cheers

Richard
Hope Richard will tell us how the Thai Conger Curry tasted!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home